Healthy lifestyle & high-flying career: 30 Day Challenge
Join me for my 30 Day Challenge & learn how to keep good habits, stop the negative self-talk, be accountable & stay motivated!Enroll on The 30 Day Challenge 695AED
Calling ALL ambitious ladies!
Let’s start seeing REAL results with your healthy lifestyle goals. Join me for my 30 Day Challenge + learn how to keep good habits, stop the negative self-talk, be accountable + stay motivated!
Each day for 30 days you will be taught the steps on how to stop your day-to-day struggle of trying to balance a healthy lifestyle + a high flying career.
Drink coffee, don’t drink coffee. Workout everyday…but don’t over do it. Drink celery juice but not orange juice. Lift weights…do yoga. Meal prep, cook at home, eat mindfully…but still go to bed early. Get outside for fresh air…meditate in your office chair?!
Sound familiar? It feels easier to delve into work (because you’re really good at it) than figure out which healthy choices are best and how to fit them into your already packed schedule.
Luckily I’m not here to tell you to swap the coffee for a celery juice (yes, I’m health coach that hates celery juice!)
- I’ve discovered what it takes to really see progress sooner AND create habits you can stick to.
- I’ve found what it takes to see quick results with your healthy lifestyle goals AND have long-lasting results, without the trendy health fads.
- I’ve figured out what it takes to keep motivated even when the pressure is on at work.
- AND how to make decisions without self-doubt or guilt.
- you effortlessly skipped the 5th coffee of the day because you just didn’t need it?
- you looked forward to your workout each day?
- you could order delivery guilt-free because it makes your work/life balance manageable?
- you could have a glass of wine to wind down but not have the hangover the next day?
- you fell into bed content with you achieved both at work and after?
I totally get it, I’ve run myself into the ground and looked for ways to feel better – I’ve tried the Kombucha, been on a sugar cleanse, even threw out my microwave! Having worked in a high pressure environment, I understand how easy it is to keep repeating the cycle, on Sunday ‘I’m going to be healthier this week’ and waking up on Friday with a hangover!
I don’t believe in quick fixes, but I do believe EVERYONE can feel better within a month. Your health is so important – without it, there is only going to be much you can take before you break.
- your environment was set up for you to succeed
- you had control over the internal negative self-talk
- you found the time for the things that matter most in your life
- you knew exactly what to do when you felt stressed and overwhelmed
It’s time to ditch the health trends and finally learn what it takes to achieve your healthy lifestyle goals and whilst having a high-flying career.
Each day for 30 days you’ll receive:
- A one minute coaching video sent to you via email for you to access either at home or on -the-go on your phone.
- Daily coaching exercise for you to complete during the day.
- Worksheets and handouts for you to download via Google Drive.
- Additional web links for online video tutorials + resources to support you further.
- Daily accountability with me via my online tracking guide.
- Once a week during the 30 days you will receive written personal coaching support by completing a weekly self-reflection exercise.
- You can opt in to the Whatsapp group to chat with others signed up to the 30 day challenge.
This is for you if . . .
- You are ready to take back some time for yourself
- You need a healthy lifestyle kick-start
- You need the accountability to stick with it for 30 days
- You’re ready to try something new
"The most significant overall change I have noticed has been transitioning from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset. This is amazing because it is not only applicable to a specific topic or situation but it’s an overall change of perspective and outlook. That is the most precious tool I developed while working with Heidi and it’s making a big change in my everyday life."
"Learning more about myself has enabled me to realise what I'm really passionate about; what my strengths are; and identify areas where I need to put more energy into, to get better at in order to achieve my goals. For example, one of my blind spots is working at 150 mph all day, every day with no time to chill and reflect. Recognising this and then working on techniques that slow my day down such as reflecting, journaling and meditating has enabled me to manage stress & anxiety better."
"My three goals upon starting my 3 month coaching programme were; to be in the moment, to have overall happiness and to enjoy my two girls more. My coach was able to help me towards these goals by helping me recognise I was putting a lot of pressure on myself for what I thought I should be doing, also by learning what my triggers are and how to make the best choice to deal with them. The biggest change I have noticed since beginning the program has been my self-awareness – knowing when I am thinking what I “should” be doing because we really don’t have to. "