Recharge: WLB for high-flying career women
Is it time to create a work-life balance so you can enjoy everything you’ve worked so hard to achieve?BUY NOW FOR ONLY 295AED
Are you ready…
- to feel calmer and energised for your day?
- to achieve more by doing less?
- to live and enjoy the moment?
Recharge is my 14 day program to help you start making this a reality and the best part… it only requires 10 minutes a day!
By the end of the 2 weeks you’ll be feeling calmer, have more control of your time and be set-up for a successful work-life balance.
Do you spend all day, nights and often the weekends checking your phone, scrolling and answering emails when you know you have 101 other things you should be doing? Do you worry that by saying ‘no’ you’ll look unprofessional at work? Do you feel exhausted by the amount of social commitments you have lined up over the next 2 weeks? Do you feel like you need a better work-life balance but haven’t been able to make it happen?
If you’re ready to feel calmer, more energised and achieve a work-life balance, this step-by-step plan is for you.
- You could say no to the things that you feel you should do rather than want or need to do
- You paused before reacting in challenging situations and knew what to do to manage your emotions in healthy, invigorating ways
- You didn’t let others affect your productivity and positive attitude
- You didn’t have to be ‘all in or all out’ to see great results
- You could detach from work when you got home
I totally get it…
How many times have you overreacted, said something you regret or burst into tears because you felt so overwhelmed or undervalued?
I’ve been there…
From sitting in front of my line manager wanting to cry because I was being told to ‘suck it up’ to wondering ‘whats the point’ when I received another aggressive email from people I hadn’t even met to snapping at my husband because I’ve bottled up emotions from the work day, leaving me feeling upset, mad and frustrated with myself.
This type of imbalance and stress caused me to feel overwhelmed, preventing me from showing what I was truly capable of in and outside of work, resulting in a negative impact to my health, self-esteem and confidence.
- You knew exactly how to create a work-life balance and were feeling calmer every single week
- Instead of feeling overwhelmed with your never ending to-do list your productivity and energy levels increased
- And showing up everyday felt easier instead of wanting the day to be over before it even started!
If you’re ready to learn how to create a work-life balance so you can enjoy the things you’ve been working so hard to achieve – then this program is for you!
Maria Petrova Business owner and mother of two.
“I find it difficult to keep the balance between work and family life when you are self-employed and responsible for 12 people. I praise myself more often whereas I used to beat myself up for every little mistake and failure. If you are thinking of joining this programme don’t think twice, go ahead and do it!”
What does this include?
2 week plan divided into 10 minute daily challenges to increase your mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Introductory email containing your Recharge progress tracker to download.
- Daily email including a short coaching video from me, challenge details and the relevant resources needed for the challenge to download.
- Invitation to join my Recharge coaching circle to have a coffee with me and a small group of like-minded women.
By following this 2 week plan you will be on track towards creating a healthier work-life balance.
10 minute daily challenges include:
Challenge 1: Clearing your mind
How to practice mindfulness in the real world. You’ll learn the technique of clearing, how to do it and when to practice it.
Challenge 2: Protecting your time
How to make more time for the things that matter most to you. You’ll learn how to prioritise your schedule and learn the art of saying no (bonus scripts provided if you hate saying no!)
Challenge 3: Audit your environment
How to audit your environment and increase your wellbeing. You’ll learn how to audit the key well-being environments and identify the tweaks and changes you can make in those areas to increase your overall work-life balance.
Challenge 4: Time to breathe
Learn 3 breathing practices you can do anywhere, anytime to help you manage stressful or difficult situations.
Challenge 5: Setting boundaries
How to strategically set boundaries for a better work-life balance. Learn the 4 essential boundaries for a work-life balance and what you can do to strengthen your own boundaries.
Challenge 6: Reducing toxic distractions
Be accountable for reducing the toxic distractions in your life and 8 steps for making your phone work for you.
Challenge 7: Slow down your day
How to change the pace of your day. You’ll learn how to slow down your day and increase your productivity.
Challenge 8: Keep perspective
How to evaluate the costs and benefits of your current behaviours against those of a desired behaviour change. You’ll learn how to keep perspective on what’s most important to you and commit to a work-life balance you need for the future you want.
Challenge 9: Self-care and compassion
How to be kinder to yourself without ‘letting yourself off the hook’. You’ll learn how to set realistic expectations and identify the key self-care practices you need to include in your life to recharge.
Challenge 10: Creating routines
How to create routines that make a positive impact on your work-life balance. You’ll be accountable for integrating routines into your life for a healthier work-life balance.
Challenge 11: You are enough
How to calm your inner-critic and manage your emotions in healthier ways. You’ll learn how to rephrase your negative thoughts and how to release your emotions in ways that recharge you.
Challenge 12: Asking for help
How to ask for help in your personal and professional life. You’ll learn how to delegate and ask for help in the areas of your life that need it.
Challenge 13: Positive mindset
How to cultivate and maintain a positive attitude. You’ll learn 3 positive psychology exercises to use for a positive mind set.
Challenge 14: Increasing your joy
How to experience more joy and happiness. Be accountable for increasing the overall sense of joy and fun in your life.
Each challenge will guide you through a coaching exercise that has been designed to empower you to make the changes specifically needed to increase YOUR wellbeing and work-life balance (as I believe there is no such thing as a one size fits all approach!)
The structure and content of this program has been developed and designed by Heidi Jones. It will cover health coaching, life coaching, mindfulness and positive psychology methodology for self-leadership techniques.
International customers can use Paypal to make a secure payment of £55.
This is for you if . . .
- You know there is more to self-care than taking bubble baths
- You want to reduce the ‘noise’ in your life
- You want the respect you deserve from your friends and colleagues
- You only want to say YES if you really mean it
- You need a plan to follow to recharge your work-life balance
You’ll learn how to . . .
- Detach from work to spend quality time with your family, friends and with yourself
- Set essential boundaries needed for a successful work-life balance
- Make more time in your schedule for your priorities
- Create important routines and self-care practices into your week to manage the stresses of day-to-day life
- Have a calmer sense of being so you respond in kinder and more compassionate ways
By the end you’ll . . .
- Have a calmer approach to your work and life tasks
- Feel grounded and more in control of your work-life balance
- Respond to challenges and stressful situations in a healthier and invigorating ways
- Be more energised to take on each day
- Show up with a positive attitude each day
*International customers can use Paypal to make a secure payment of £55.
Lama Kazan @healthywise_withlama
“The program has definitely created a sense of accountability and focus that I didn’t have before. I think this programme is truly for everyone who wants to take a hard or gusty step in life, even if you’re a coach you need one to make you face what you’re afraid of. Thank you Heidi for the continued support.”
Is it time to create a work-life balance so you can enjoy everything you’ve worked so hard to achieve?
"The most significant overall change I have noticed has been transitioning from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset. This is amazing because it is not only applicable to a specific topic or situation but it’s an overall change of perspective and outlook. That is the most precious tool I developed while working with Heidi and it’s making a big change in my everyday life."
"Learning more about myself has enabled me to realise what I'm really passionate about; what my strengths are; and identify areas where I need to put more energy into, to get better at in order to achieve my goals. For example, one of my blind spots is working at 150 mph all day, every day with no time to chill and reflect. Recognising this and then working on techniques that slow my day down such as reflecting, journaling and meditating has enabled me to manage stress & anxiety better."